- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilize formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, and updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitate project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff)
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones following proper escalation paths, and managing customer and supplier relationships
- Provide project-level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, and provide necessary guidance to testers during the QA process
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Understand and negotiate the needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries, and updates.
- Meet with the project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
Skills: Sr. Business Analyst Job:-
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Non-verbal) (English)
- Good at MS Office (sheets, docs, presentations, etc)
- Understanding SEO is a must (basic level)
- Domain understanding of ERP will a plus.
Interested candidates can mail their resumes to [email protected]