Moqui Framework – An Overview of the Most Secured FrameworkMoqui Framework – An Overview of the Most Secured Framework https://www.noitechnologies.com/wp-content/uploads/Moqui-framework-2.png 1920 1080 Visvendra Singh https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/0e675e9b7fca446afd5ff8a5c60343b9?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Security seems to be a major concern while developing an enterprise-level application for businesses. Moqui supports the more effective way of designing, developing and deploying applications with advanced security and modern infrastructure. Here’s an overview of the Moqui framework that gives you an idea about it in a more effective way.
Moqui is one of the open-source ecosystems offering a plethora of benefits to develop scalable applications. Numerous systems exist in the market, but Moqui is one such framework offering lot more features for developing enterprise-level solutions through low-code and headless architecture. Since enterprise-based applications demand a more flexible approach and scalable technology, Moqui remains one of the best choices for businesses to execute even better enterprise resource planning solutions. Moqui framework is a collection of business artefacts, repositories, and tool integrations that offer better choices for building applications with ease. Hence Moqui helps developing an effective enterprise resource planning solution stacked with features revolving around invoicing, accounting, warehouse management, cash flow management, etc. It can even offer ERP automation to increase business automation and administration, thus improving productivity and profits through tech.
Moqui offers extensive options to develop applications focusing majorly on less code complexity and user-centred components. Hence, enterprise-level applications more business and user-friendly. It also supports extensive security-rich features to enable data privacy and authentication.
Moqui: Secured Framework with Layers of Authentication & Authorization
Security is a core element to ensure that businesses may not be vulnerable to any data compromise or cyber-attacks. Moqui is one of the scalable and secured frameworks built for next-gen businesses. As security and data privacy are prime challenges, Moqui offers lucrative features like authentication and secured data transfer support. It also comes with the support and compliance for safe web frameworks like- XSS, SQL Injection, CRF, etc. Moqui uses Java libraries with support for modern languages to enable full-fledged security features along with third-party integrations. In terms of various levels of authentication, it does support functionalities that can be integrated well with applications to ensure security. The added layer of development support using Java Libraries and its security capabilities allow applications to be more secure when deployed for end-users. Be it application data or authentication methods, Moqui handles it all in the best way possible.
Understanding Security & Authentication in Moqui
- Shiro: The Moqui uses the concepts and framework of Apache Shiro to enable authentication, authorization, and session management. It works well within Java Security API and third-party integrations to offer various levels of security within the Moqui application.
- Artifact Aware Authorization: This ensures seamless authentication for accessing artifacts like- Screens, services, transitions, entities, etc. It manages access to various entities and artifacts and ensures how access is granted to users.
- Artifact Tarpit: It limits the velocities to access artifacts that make applications safe and secure through artifact groups.
Moqui Ecosystem: Building Scalable &Open Source Applications with Modern Architecture
The Moqui as a secured framework offers convenience in developing scalable open source applications. It supports modern architecture to design and develop applications meant for the business of all sizes. It also works well for end-user organizations requiring code and data ownership applications to get the application without worrying about complex licensing costs and complications of owning the data. The Moqui ecosystem supports its use within the commercial software vendor ecosystem to develop and implement features in existing software solutions.
The prime benefit of an open-source ecosystem is the ability to resolve issues with the extensive support of the community. The Moqui also hosts experts and moderators to ensure that the framework is free of error and complications. It also provides a safe and secured ecosystem to develop applications without security vulnerabilities. Moqui as modern architecture is far ahead of other frameworks in the market to offer cost-effective and scalable solutions.
Comprehensive Infrastructure for Enterprise Applications
Moqui is designed to deliver exceptional performance and user experience to end-users using applications for business purposes and commercial usage. Whether it is for end-users of businesses or enterprise resource planning software for the internal workforce, the Moqui can offer utility in various ways. It is capable of offering scalable solutions while ensuring applications are free of security and performance concerns. It also supports a wide range of deployment options to launch applications with ease.
1) Mantle Business Artifacts: It offers ready-to-use functionality and components that eliminate the need to build applications from scratch. It not only saves time for developers but gives them enormous support for integrating functionalities with ease. The Mantle Business Artifacts cover asset management, accounting, human resource management, order management, cash flow, etc.
2) Support for Modern Architecture: Moqui does support the use of third-party ecosystems and modern architecture for back-end support like- cloud infrastructure on AWS & Azure, Use of NoSQL for backend operations, etc. The Moqui can be implemented well in any host or environment or backend services.
3) Flexible Deployment: The Moqui can be deployed flexibly in varied environments using Java in Mac OS, Windows, Linux, etc. It also comes with multi-instance management support for Virtual Machine or separate app servers. In terms of standard deployment options, it works well with popular systems like- Gradle to deploy, run and test apps with ease.
4) API Support & Web Environment: Moqui offers developer-friendly API support to offer integration with standard third-party components and web services. It can also integrate well with external components and database services to offer standardization across tech frameworks.
5) Low-Size App & No-Machine Dependency: The Moqui applications are not very large in size and storage-extensive. They can be developed and deployed with minimal storage requirements to allow installation without any specific machine dependency. This makes Moqui an ideal enterprise solution.
6) Multi-Instance Management with Automation Support: The Moqui offers technology-friendly features to automate applications using docker, MySQL, etc. It also enables the development of applications along with multi-instance management.
7) Support for Industry Standard Functionalities: The Moqui has full-fledged support for REST APIs, Cloud Infrastructure, WebSocket’s, Java, XML, IDEs, Maven, etc. to enable consistency in developing applications that are seamlessly integrated with existing tech ecosystems.
8) Code Management for Developers: It is a very crucial thing to save time and reduce development hassles. The GitHub directories and repositories allow developers to fork code changes and functionalities directory using git. This helps developers to fetch code functionality and deploy changes with ease.
Moqui in Action: Real-World Enterprise Applications with Enhanced Security
Moqui can be used to build enterprise-level applications for implementation in different business environments at varied scales. From e-commerce applications to enterprise resource planning, Moqui supports intensive service architecture, UI components, and business artefacts to implement solutions at any scale with ease. It is also based on less code complexity, making it ideal for developers to develop solutions that save much time using existing codebases to implement functionalities, saving both development costs and time. Being enabled with enhanced security support and modern headless architecture, this is an ideal solution for real-world enterprise solutions. The Moqui is also free from the hassles of licensed applications that bind users to pay fixed fees to use enterprise applications. It also supports the flexibility to integrate with existing codebase and custom applications to offer extended functionalities in competitive pricing.
NOI Technologies, the Moqui solution provider, offers development and support for designing enterprise-level applications using Moqui as a modern framework. The cost-effective solutions, along with a team of several years of experience, make it the best solution provider to build enterprise-friendly applications. The commitment of expertise along with dedicated support as a core value is inherited within the organization to assist clients in the best way possible. Connect With Us to Know More.