Jr. Software EngineerJr. Software Engineer https://www.noitechnologies.com/wp-content/uploads/Software_Engineer.png 1280 889 Visvendra Singh https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/0e675e9b7fca446afd5ff8a5c60343b9?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Jr. Software Engineer ( No. of vacancies – 2 ) Experience – 0 to 1 year
There is never a typical day at NOI Technologies, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at NOI Technologies. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join NOI Technologies and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach. You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes & technology.
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests.
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Good understanding of data models, ER Diagrams and database joins, views etc.
- Good understanding of Backend Languages like Java and template libraries like jsp or ftl required.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN (optional).
Interested candidates can mail their resumes on [email protected]